Registration for the 2015 convention in Kansas City will open on January 15, 2015. This page will be your one-stop shop for all things registration related. If you need help planning your youth group budget, check out our handy budget spreadsheet (also available as a printable PDF).
- To help plan your week, you may want to first check out the overall convention schedule.
- Find out which preconvention activities, receptions, special dinners and learning experiences require pre-registration.
- Use this worksheet to gather all the information you’ll need when you go online to register.
- Registration opens at 10 a.m. EST on Jan. 15, 2015.
- Be sure to fill out your medical release form by May 15, 2015. Medical release forms are available here. Once you have completed and signed the form, save it as a pdf (Last_name_first_name_program*) and send your saved copy to email@example.com. Remember to print a copy to give to the contact sponsor (if coming with a junior youth/youth group).
*For example, your form should be named, Doe_Jane_InfantToddler.pdf or Doe_Jane_Youth.pdf or Doe_Jane_JrYouth.pdf, etc. All user data is encrypted using SSL technology, and your information will be secure.
- Reserve lodging. Once you have registered for convention, you will be given a link to the hotel reservation website on your registration confirmation page. You may go that link any time after 10 a.m. EST on March 3, 2015, to make lodging arrangements. Lodging options can be found here.
- To make changes, you can log back into your registration account using the link found on your confirmation e-mail. Be sure to have your user name and password ready.
- For cancelations, or if you have questions or problems with your registration, contact Carol Epp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-523-3048.